Thread: How to create avatar

Minetrain Poster

How to create avatar

I dont know how make an avatar be something other than the Jr. track or mad mouse pictures. And I dont know how to edit what it says underneath ur screen name

someone help me
    Hard work pays off later...
    Laziness pays off NOW!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Nitro and Kingda Ka--Nitro=most fun, Kingda Ka=most thrill

Well, you have to have 100 posts to have a custom avatar. So you have to wait, unless you join the Coaster Crew and then you automatically get a custom avatar.

As for what your what it says under your name, you have to go into your control panel and click edit options. You can fix everything from your control panel.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Yeah, it kinda annoys me. Does it have to do any thing with Bandwith stuff (not much of a computer nerd, kinda though).

-IMC-
    "Isn't Power Tower the one that goes like 3,000 feet?"

Favorites: Amusement Park: ValleyFair! | Wooden Roller Coaster: RENEGADE | Steel Roller Coaster: Wild Thing

NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL STORM! Jimmy B's Avatar
    As a new member, you will need to read the Site FAQs and the ThrillNetwork terms of use if you haven't done so already. Actually, you should have already read, understood, and concurred to them before you even sign up as a member here if you haven't read them yet.

And a simple answer to your question: the more posts you have on here, the more options you have to select for your avatar.
    (Originally known as Hurricane) -- and the newest iCarly fan.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six-Flags over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan