Thread: New Ultra Coaster Recreation: Drachen Fire

I've knocked the Eagle's Nest off, added back the lost corkscrew, and faithfully tried to recreate this once mighty Drachen Fire in Ultra Coaster. I got the ride as smooth as I could, and this coaster is by far the hardest I've ever worked on. I'd post pictures here, but Geocities won't let me. If you'd like to see screenshots and download this coaster please go here:
    <BR>
    <BR><!-- BBCode u2 Start --><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ride_op/drachenfire_bgw.html" TARGET="_blank">Drachen Fire, Ultra Coaster Style!</A><!-- BBCode u2 End -->
    <BR>
    <BR>Enjoy! Please post your comments here.
    <BR>
    <BR>-Tom
    Rock concert movement number 3: ready, go.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2

Well it LOOKS good I'm going to download it in a few and ride it.

Good coaster.Fix the trains,and you have yourself a legend.

Minetrain Poster
    Really great ride!
    <BR>
    <BR>As you know, I just got the software and I;m currently working on a Kumba model, but have decided that it might be wiser to get the basics down with a simpler layout, like Kraken. Any suggestions?

Yeah. Avoid doing anything with a heartline spin because you just can't come close to those. I've tried with no success. I'd start on some easier Arrow coasters to begin with.
    <BR>
    <BR>-Tom
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Disneyland, SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2

what is ultra coaster or what ever u guys or girls r talkin about

Go to <!-- BBCode u2 Start --><A HREF="http://www.reactorsoftware.com" TARGET="_blank">Reactor Software</A><!-- BBCode u2 End --> to download the demo or to buy the full version. For more screenshots of what the coasters are like check out <!-- BBCode u2 Start --><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ride_op" TARGET="_blank">my website</A><!-- BBCode u2 End -->.
    <BR>
    <BR>-Tom

where can u buy it or do u have 2 download it

You have to download it.
    <BR>
    <BR>-Tom

No Limits looks really cool too, I can't wait until that is out.
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Heartline Poster

Exclamation

Awesome!!!
    I Love Impulse coasters...A 300 ft TA2K ..on word sweet!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: HMM can i be disloyal to my homepark??? | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Riddlers Revenge (B&M Makes the Best)

How do you change the train colors?
    By the way, good job.

Thanx

~Mark

Victory Not Vengeance DrachenFire96's Avatar
    Excellent recreation of Drachen Fire with its original number of inversions. Glad you put the missing corkscrew back where it belongs. Makes me miss the dragon more though...
    Ich lebe deinen Traum!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: depends on my mood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force, Batwing/X-Flight

Great recreation Tom Zeliff!
    The corkscrews are pretty smooth too!