Thread: Park & ride count Question

B&M flyer poster Coaster_holic24's Avatar

Park & ride count Question

How do I edit my personal park & ride count? when I click on the edit park/ride count the screen comes up but I cant figure out how to add a coaster, park, or ride count. Even when I click lets say, parks, it wont let me do anything it just says no parks visited. Thank you in advance
    Its rollercoaster time baby!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Dominion/SF gradv. | Wooden Roller Coaster: el toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Alpengeist/superman UF-SFgradv.

Its really simple so let me explain. First off to add parks or rides, you must click on the top link titled "Ride and Park DB", then fill the search table with the parks name. Once you do that, you will be guided to an area with information relating to that park, just scroll down and you will see a list of rides and rollercoasters. Nextly, just check the boxes next to the rides you have been on, then click "update ride count" to have those rides added to your account. Also, when you add a ride it will automatically add the park associated with that ride. So hope that helps.
    My Top Ten
    1. Diamondback 2. Millennium Force 3. El Toro 4. Nitro 5. Maverick
    6. Apollo's Chariot 7. Kinda Ka/Top Thrill Dragster 8. Alpengeist
    9. Raptor 10. Griffin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

B&M flyer poster Coaster_holic24's Avatar
    Yes very much so Thank you
    Its rollercoaster time baby!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Dominion/SF gradv. | Wooden Roller Coaster: el toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Alpengeist/superman UF-SFgradv.