Thread: Batwing and SFA

Minetrain Poster
    Martinsville, NJ. Like right in the middle of the state
    For those that have ridden it, what are your opinions on Batwing? Also, how does SFA stack up against other parks?
    I said, "Dude, why are you buying another cat? You know you're just gonna get it stuck in your ass." And he says, "Well how else am I gonna get the gerbil out?" --Mallrats
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Riverside Cyclone (before SF's neutering job) | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO (esp. at night) or Superman: Ride of Steel at SFNE

I have rode Batwing, and I for one think that it is amazing. No ride that I have rode has even matched it, and I think of the 7 parks I have been to, SFA is my second favorite park.
    I don't feel like manually adding my Track Record, so I'm just going to tell you it's 228.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: SROS@SFNE

first for u above me wats ur first fav park secon batwing is so cool i had to stand in line for it for over 1 1/2 hours i have season passes and and i live 40 min away but it is the best ride ever such a cool flying expirence

Batwing was intense. A little rough to be brand spanking new, but I never expect glass-smooth from Vekoma, anyway. The ride was slightly uncomfortable, due to the type of restraint system necessary for that genre. It was good, but didn't come close to cracking my top 20 list. At SFA, I still like Roar, Superman: ROS and Wild One better.
    Size does NOT matter!
    <BR>It's all about how good it works!