Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Freestyle Music Park: Prev. Hard Rock Park

http://www.discovermyrtlebeach.com/f...showtopic=4172

Excellent news on discover myrtle beach !

I wouldn't get too excited, the person could just be any poster on their message board.

When I see the place actually reopen, then I'll get excited.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Ultra Poster
    This is some guy talking out of his but. Read it carefully and he wants to remove every coaster and replace it with bigger ones. and the Australian theme makes no sense.

It's good to know the park is still in the minds of sum. but this is fishy
    Michael C
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Canobie Lake Park Salom NH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Yankie Canonball Canobie lake park Salom NH | Steel Roller Coaster: Ming Bender SFOG

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...uy-former.html

Still closed. A church wants to purchase the park land. They would want the park's rides removed. The article says they only have $75,000 of the $10 million needed by the middle of May for the land of the park.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    Doesn't sound like it's going to happen, but we could use a nice B&M sit down coaster over here.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

After thinking for awhile it should go to Holiday World i've thought of other locations for Time Machine like Carowinds: the Caro-winder, Kentucky Kingdom. For SFOG it could be Bizarro #3 with the onboard audio. It could take Ninja out of its misery.

I would like the mine train to go somewhere. It's really good. Dorney?
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    I honestly don't see Ninja going anywhere anytime soon. I would like to see Gotham City connected to the Lickskillet section. That particular B&M would look nice between the two sections with a new coat of paint.
    Last edited by Racer; 04-30-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

With Cedar Fair's love for used rides, I can see it going to the winds before SFOG.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

The rides are finally listed as for sale on an industry website.

An engineering company got the Maximum RPM Premier ferris wheel lift coaster running again in preparation to be sold they posted on facebook the other day.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112