Thread: Whos in A coaster Club????

I was just wondering who was in a Coaster Club and if they Like it....Im in the FLCC (Florida coaster club)

Wooden Poster
    I'm in ACE. I like the magazines they send and was able to participate in Coastermania this year at Cedar Point since I was in a coaster club. PKI also treats ACE members great as you get in 1/2 price there plus get a morning walkback to Beast or SOB and a free SOB poster!

I am also in ACE.
    Member 399
    Coaster Count: 135
    Park Count: 20
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Corkscrew Poster
    I'm an ACE member, although haven't been able to take advantage of any of the trips this year. Far as I know, the only discounts through ACE are if you attend with the group. Any parks that will give ACE'rs a break on price if you aren't with a group sponsored event?
    <BR>
    I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead
    http://www.webtechnik.com/ebony/cplady.htm
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Corkscrew Poster
    What is ACE's website?
    Why must everyone pick on Carowinds?
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunder Road. | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

House of the Late Scapegoat phantompenguin's Avatar
    aceonline.org
    <BR>
    <BR>I will be a member next year
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Looping Poster
    I'm an ACE member and proud of it!!!
    A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one know's why. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son Of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride Of Steel (SFNE)

Heartline Poster
    I'm in the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain and the European Coaster Club. I'm off to Great Yarmouth with the RCCGB tomorrow!
    <BR>
    <BR><!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-07-13 14:43, oldCP'er wrote:
    <BR>I'm an ACE member, although haven't been able to take advantage of any of the trips this year. Far as I know, the only discounts through ACE are if you attend with the group. Any parks that will give ACE'rs a break on price if you aren't with a group sponsored event?
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>
    <BR>This is pants! When I joined the ECC and the RCCGB I got a whole page of discount vouchers to various parks, plus other info on what parks offer other benefits, eg buy one adult ticket and get a second free if you show your membership card.
    Andy Rathe
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Europa Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Expedition Ge Force

Corkscrew Poster
    I'm in ACE, and going to join fcc
    CORRECTION: Nothing is better than a good ole' wppd twister!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure, Cedar Point, SF Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL 200

Some of the discounts with ACE is:
    Half price admission to Holiday World.
    Walkback to choice of The Beast or SOB for first ride of day at PKI.
    Free poster when you exit at PKI (At guest relations)
    Walkback to Stealth for first ride.

There are others I just can't think of but they are all on ACEonline.org

-RCTfreak
    Member 399
    Coaster Count: 135
    Park Count: 20
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

im a member of ACE.
    i love the t-shirt and the mags i receive.
    i havent been able to go to any events, but i am going to go to CoasterCon at SFMM in June!

i also plan to attend a convention at CP sometime.

Inverted Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_xtreme [/i]
    [B]I was just wondering who was in a Coaster Club and if they Like it....Im in the FLCC (Florida coaster club) [/B][/QUOTE]
    how old do u have to be to get in that?
    MY DAY HAS COME!!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Island of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: (none) | Steel Roller Coaster: Montu

Strata Poster
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phantompenguin [/i]
    <BR>I will be a member next year
    [/B][/QUOTE]

me too
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

I'm in the ECC and RCCGB, both are great and both offer good discounts and good magazines:-D
    ---Rc FrEeK---
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Alton Towers | Wooden Roller Coaster: Megafobia | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath @ SFH

I'm an ACE member. Their publications are informative and isssued on a somewhat regular basis. Also, their mission is right in line with my thinking:

SAVE THE CLASSIC WOODEN COASTER
    PRESERVE AMERICA'S HISTORIC PARKS
    BUILD A ROLLER COASTER MUSEUM

That's worth $100 bucks.

I also am a member of This Page Cannot Be Displayed (http://www.thispagecannotbedisplayed.net) - I support sites with no pop-up windows and MINIMAL advertising.
    Last edited by BrooklynRider; 01-22-2003 at 09:39 AM.
    Nothing like a big woodie first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels (Small Park) Hersheypark (Corp Park) DCA & IOA (Theme Park) | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. Boulderdash (Lake Compounce) 2. GhostRider (KBF) 3. Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE) 2. Phantom's Revenge 3. California Screamin' (DCA)

Divinity
    I'm not in any, since I can't easily get to events and / or parks to use any available discounts. But I would like to join ACE, and the only bad thing I've ever heard about it is that the timing on the publications could really be better (often late).
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

I'm in ACE. The only event I went to last year was coastermania at CP, which I'll be going to this year as well. I've already got my reservations.
    "Cedar Point has a wide variety of wooden coasters" - Discovery Channel
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CP | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Im in ACE, its sweet, havent made it to any events yet though.

Arrow This is a poll, so it's moving

I will soon be a member of ACE. I sent my form a few weeks ago. I'm so psyched about it and I hope I can make an event or two. My local ACE rep told me in an email that they have events in Colorado at SFEG and Lagoon, and they will probably do some things in New Mexico now that Rattler is open. I hope I can make it to some events and I'll make it to CoasterCon sometime.
    ThrillNetwork editor emeritus - NSCIGC member
    Voyage is the best coaster
    Raptor ride count - 1,160.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor

James
    i "was" in the "real" TNT thrillnetwork club but its like ...dead i guess..
    im going to join ACE soon....

Right now I am only in the This Page Cannot Be Displayed (http://www.thispagecannotbedisplayed.net) Club, but we get some of the same bigger perks that ACE members get. Coastermania, Stark Raven Mad, Winter Solace(Knott's) and TimbersFest are all events This Page Cannot Be Displayed (http://www.thispagecannotbedisplayed.net) members have access to. We also get Holiday World discounts.

Oh, and ACERs now receive a walk-back on their choice of The Beast or Tomb Raider: The Ride for the first ride of the day instead of SOB and his daddy.

Does the FLCC have a website??
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope....couldn't think of anything
    Favorites: Amusement Park: BGW | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Giga Poster
    How do I become a member of ace?