Thread: Scream Machines page updated!

Looping Poster
    <!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.crazyuscoasters.com/dragonsioa/sm.html" target="_blank">http://www.crazyuscoasters.com/dragonsioa/sm.html</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end -->
    <BR>
    <BR>That site is the site about Scream Machines from the maker of the game DragonsIOA. He updated the page with screenshots of what sitdown coasters will look like in the game. It looks very nice!!!
    A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one know's why. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Son Of Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride Of Steel (SFNE)

If the graphics are juiced up better,this game will be almost as cool as NO LIMITS.
    GO AWAY!
    <BR>GET AWAY!
    <BR>GET AWAY!
    <BR>GET AWWWAAAYYY!!!

Wooden Poster
    Yea, the game does look pretty cool, I hope it makes it to the stores soon.

I have the No Limits demo, and obviously I know what Scream Machines looks like. They are both about the same quality. Neither of them will ever look like a coaster rendered with 3DSMAX though.
    <BR>
    <BR>I am aiming to have a playable demo out around the end of the month. The full version will hopefully be out in early Fall.
    <BR>
    <BR>Brian

Suspended Poster Alien@SixFlags's Avatar
    what is 3dsmax???

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BR>On 2001-07-17 09:51, <!-- BBcode auto-mailto start --><a href="mailto:Alien@SixFlags">Alien@SixFlags</a><!-- BBCode auto-mailto end --> wrote:
    <BR>what is 3dsmax???
    <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
    <BR>
    <BR>It's a professional CAD program. And it costs over $3000 (three thousand, no typo).

Thats true, things in 3dS and other 3d modelers/renderers can be better looking but never will the acheive the ease of use that these programs have.

No limits looks better.

Heartline Poster
    When is the release date for these programs??
    I Love Impulse coasters...A 300 ft TA2K ..on word sweet!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: HMM can i be disloyal to my homepark??? | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Riddlers Revenge (B&M Makes the Best)

It looks extremely cool.

~Mark