Thread: Ride & Park Database Questions

Ride & Park Database Questions

Is any one else not able to login to the account to update their ride & Park counts??

I have been unable to login for about 3 weeks.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

I believe this should be the the TN Support forum section. I believe they mentioned that a few bugs are still to be worked out on the count too.
    Top 3 Roller Coasters - 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: American Eagle (Red) | Steel Roller Coaster: The Incredible Hulk

I sure hope so I got alot of updating
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    You will need to log in from the main site, but we fixed issues with updating counts over the weekend.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

I still cannot log in

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    As I said, log in from the main site, not the forums. If you need to, clear your cookies.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum