Thread: Coaster Savings Group?

I have searched many forums and haven't found 1 group that has organized with the parks to Offer Discounts for being members. Is this because the parks don't wish for our business or is it because they feel that the give enough discounts already? Or is it maybe they just don't like our type?

Actually, the biggest coaster enthusiast group, ACE, has discounts at many parks.
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Thanks for the info on ACE. Do they have a Web site, or any way that I could reach them?

Corkscrew Poster
    I got a coupon book filled with Get a friend in for free coupons when I got a SFOG pass.At least 8 or 9 coupons like that + Free visit to their water Park and Q-bot discounts.Its awesome!

You'll get a few discounts if your a member of GOCC.

Heartline Poster Apollo's Chariot's Avatar
    ACE has the best discounts

For as cheap as it is to join GOCC they have some good discounts.

Strata Poster
    Wait.. I thought those coaster club things were just to get into the park cheaper using group sales. because i just looked at the cedar point thing and if you have alot of people you could get in for like half price.
    I love Jessica! She's the greatest girl in the whole world! Proud Member of the BBFC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman & Robin the chiller

Corkscrew Poster
    I'm and ACE'r and the only discounts I've seen for us are during special group functions, which can be obtained anytime you are with a group (school, church, Credit Union). What ACE offers is lots of exclusive ride time on coasters when they visit various parks.
    <BR>I don't believe CP lets ACE'rs in for a discount by showing your ACE card, but then, I've never tried because I generally have season passes. I wonder if other parks offer discounts to ACE'rs even though there is no particular event scheduled with the park?
    I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead
    http://www.webtechnik.com/ebony/cplady.htm
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force