Thread: The Intimidator (RCT2)

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar

The Intimidator (RCT2)

Just a little something I did in my spare time. It will be up for download whenever the SpeedZone comes back. For now, I have some screenshots for you to enjoy.

Enjoy The Intimidator new at Carowinds for 2010.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Intimidator.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	16781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Intimidator2.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	16782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Intimidator3.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	16783  
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

I must've downloaded one of your creations in the past because I recognize some of those coaster supports.
    Ask me why I say Banshee is NOT the new Kings Island coaster.
    Be sure to check out Speedzone as I have made 11 additions.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Could have been Star Wars Park, or SFOG.
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

Coaster looks pretty good, though.

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, circa 1989 | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (CP) | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force (CP), never been on Drachen Fire

Aren't we able to post a download on here?

I think we can post zip files...

Actually, I really don't know what we can do anymore. I think someone said we couldn't anymore, and the last time I tried to post an RCT2 file, it was too big. We could post NL files because they were smaller.

Here is the download for my RCT2 recreation of The Intimidator. I didn't do much with landscaping. I only did landscaping around the coaster's entrance.

Please rate, comment, and enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files