Thread: User Titles

Hybrid View

Wooden Poster

Question User Titles

Why are some people's title like member, senior member, and other things? How can you change this?
    NickD
    Visit CoasterChat
    Not a Member of the NSCIGC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City | Wooden Roller Coaster: Texas Giant | Steel Roller Coaster: Titan

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    If you can change it, it will be under your profile, which you can change by clicking on the "user cp" tab up top. But I'm not sure if it will let you, though I think so.

Rankings and images will be back in place in some form, but they're working on other stuff first to make sure everything else is working smoothly. Watch for it coming up in the near future.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

You're definately able to change your title. I was curious as to why I was a senior member also, but instead I just changed it to something else. From what I've seen, there are a ton of configurable options here.

UPDATE I went back and tried to change my title again, and it looks like that ability was temporarily? removed. I know that I was here in the first few minutes that the new site was online, so perhaps that explains why I was able to change a lot of things.
    Last edited by Tim; 07-19-2001 at 09:48 AM.

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    Titles should now reflect your ranking, and the images should be there reflecting that now.

Not sure how it missed you, as it still shows your changed sub and avatar. I'm letting Alex/Roman/Tyler know so they can look into it. Means you'll lose your avatar. Sorry.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others