Thread: How come Magicsquid has his own symbol thing?

Corkscrew Poster

How come Magicsquid has his own symbol thing?

Magicsquid has a spoon instead of a coaster, why?
    Here's a link.

http://www.rollercoaster.com/boards/...&threadid=6056
    CORRECTION: Nothing is better than a good ole' wppd twister!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure, Cedar Point, SF Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL 200

Re: How come Magicsquid has his own symbol thing?

Originally posted by Magnum will always rule!
    Magicsquid has a spoon instead of a coaster, why?
    Here's a link.

http://www.rollercoaster.com/boards/...&threadid=6056
    I wouldn't say I have a "spoon instead of a coaster" :P Spoon is one of the Ticks sayings, and my avatar is the Purdue Boilermakers logo. Anyway, I edited my profile in the first few minutes after launch, and changed things that can now no longer be changed. I think that the admins are looking into this, but it's probably low on the list (which I have no problem with)

Corkscrew Poster

Talking

I didn't say I had a problem with it I just wanted to know how you did it. Sorry If I offended you.
    CORRECTION: Nothing is better than a good ole' wppd twister!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure, Cedar Point, SF Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL 200

Originally posted by Magnum will always rule!
    I didn't say I had a problem with it I just wanted to know how you did it. Sorry If I offended you.
    No problem at all, and I don't think it's possible for you to have offended me. You didn't write anything remotely offensive!

Yes, the admins are eventually going to restore the regular avatars so you won't have your custom one much longer. We're trying to keep things uniform, ya know?
    Erik Johnson
    ThrillNetwork Co-Administrator
    Upload an image to the DB! Post a track or comment in SpeedZone! They count towards your post count!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE)