View Poll Results: How many coasters have you already ridden?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-20

7 10.77%
  • 21-40

15 23.08%
  • 41-60

13 20.00%
  • 61-80

12 18.46%
  • 81-100

7 10.77%
  • 101-150

4 6.15%
  • over 150

7 10.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many coasters have you already ridden?

How many coasters have you already ridden?

How many coasters have you already ridden?

Wooden Poster
    curently 21-40 but im planning on riding them all.HAHAHHAHAH!!!

I think I've ridden about 50, so I'm in the 41-60 range right now. I'll go up a range in a couple of weeks though.
    "YOU got into Harvard Law School?!"
    "Why, is that hard?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

There are exactly 53 coasters in my track record. However, next week I am either going to SFGAd (which will add the 3 that weren't there when I last went) or SFA (I think they have 10? Never been there). So I may very well be in the 60's by the end of the month.
    Millennium Force Crew '05
    Magnum Crew '06

Proud member of the Notre Dame Class of 2008
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Jack Rabbit | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200

Ultra Poster
    I haven't really kept precise track of all the roller coasters I've ridden since I was 5, but I know it's between 81-100 coasters. I'll keep on riding them until the day I die!

After next summer I will have ridden over 150! By the way, Tyler Eaves has a site, [url]http://www.coastercount.com[/url] , that can help you keep track.

Banned
    After this past weeks coaster trip I am up around 115. My #100 marker was none other than MF!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! The greatest coaster in the world was my major milestone!!!

I have ridden 78 different coasters.

i have 82 coasters in my track record right now

next week it will be 88!

I have been on 176 different coasters.

See my list at [URL=http://www.cstrbuz.com/forums/info.asp?PeopleID=6159]my This Page Cannot Be Displayed (http://www.thispagecannotbedisplayed.net) Profile[/URL]
    The SFWOA Modern Expert
    Season Passes since '92
    Something is coming for 2002...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point / SFWoA | Wooden Roller Coaster: SHIVERING TIMBERS | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Hey, thats a good idea. I should keep a record of what parks i have been to and which rides i have been on. I think i'll start doing that.

Intimidating Poster! Carowinds 73-03's Avatar
    Over 150. Once i find time i'll be adding them to my coaster count.

^Yah because of all you're fragment sentences, we can all trust you not to lie.

Well this is one opportunity I am not going to pass up to boast. After recently returning from my trip of the majority of Atlantic parks, I maxed out just under 150 at 148, as you can see
    <.
    My coaster count lists all of the coaster I rode with the exception to a few that where not listed or I feel are coasters even though they are not consider as ones on this site. Ex. Journey to Atlantis or Blue Flash.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Divinity
    Though my track record isn't updated, I'm holding steady at 64, which will go up by another one or two yet this year. It may not seem like much, but I only get to parks once or twice a year (paying for it all myself -- not family, friends, parents, etc.), and I really only started two years ago.
    Walk Beyond...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Blue Streak (Cedar Point, OH) | Steel Roller Coaster: Kraken (Sea World, FL)

Zoom zoom.....
    I have 42 but one of these summers I'll go up the east coast and hit all the parks on the way.

Strata Poster
    I have 79 right now. Its been a pretty slow year, but I still might make an east coast swing.

Favorites: Amusement Park: EPCOT Center | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Top Thrill Dragster

Will he use it for good or.... Ta2KX's Avatar
    151 coasters #1 was Space Mountain WDW #100 was Boulder Dash #150 was Leap The Dips
    Last edited by Ta2KX; 07-25-2003 at 03:15 PM.
    Thank you for riding Reaper! Drop Ride to Doom, and remember to desecrate a sanctuary today.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, employee mode

Right now I've ridden only around 50 but I hope to get it up to at least 100 next summer since I'll have a car.
    The Gravity Group: Turning "Gee what if..." into "G why not?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express! ooooooo yea! | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Better Than Any Roller Coaster SFGadvKing's Avatar
    there was no point of bringing back this topic since we have the new coaster count option. i think im at 50, click my coaster count to see the exact number.
    I was once TN's top poster!
    2007 Gadv Count: Kingda Ka-6, El Toro-6, Nitro-4, Medusa-2, S:UF-2, R:TC-1, B:TC-, GASM-0, Skull Mt-0, B:TR-0, RMT-0, RT-0
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Kingda Ka

90, oh yeah! I should break 100 soon.
    M0re Thread bumpage, whats up with that?
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

44 thanks to Cedar Point. I only had 28 before then, which is quite embarassing.
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
    LINKIN PARK IS A ROOOOOOLER COASTER!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: TTD and MF

I'm coaster deprived. 22.
    SHAME ON YOU FOR EXPRESSING YOURSELF!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: It would be Cedar Point.... if I ever went there. | Wooden Roller Coaster: Boulder Dash @ Lake Compounce | Steel Roller Coaster: Superman: Ride of Steel @ Six Flags New England

Thanks to a recent 6 day/7 park coaster trip I went on, my coaster count went from 93 to 132. My 100th coaster was Grizzly @ PKD, and it was very good for a #100.

I'm at 83 right now, but that will jump to just over 90 after next week.
    Let's play Good Idea/Bad Idea...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure, Dollywood, Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead, Hades, Avalanche, Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: Phantom's Revenge, Goliath (SFOG), Kraken

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MST3K_FREAK6666 [/i]
    [B]I'm coaster deprived. [/B][/QUOTE]
    You are not alone, only 26 here.

James
    im not deprived i have to update my TN coaster count..lol imin the over 150s and last this yeear i get to add 2 more coasters

I've ridden 235 in my life to date. This season I've ridden 135 as of 8/17. I know I have at least two more trips coming up - one definite trip to Busch Gardens Tampa in September - and a Fright Fest trip, most likely to SFKK in later Sept.
    Last edited by BrooklynRider; 08-19-2003 at 02:37 PM.
    Nothing like a big woodie first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels (Small Park) Hersheypark (Corp Park) DCA & IOA (Theme Park) | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. Boulderdash (Lake Compounce) 2. GhostRider (KBF) 3. Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE) 2. Phantom's Revenge 3. California Screamin' (DCA)

Looping Poster
    My count says 52, but the actual count is 49 since I only count 1 for Rebel Yell, The Racer, and Gemini. I will add 5 to my list (hopefully) in 2 weeks.
    Wood #1 El Toro, #2 Voyage, #3 Renegade, #4 T-Express, #5 Boulder Dash.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast