24. You may not vote on this poll
  • too short it stinks

7 29.17%
  • its awesome

17 70.83%

Thread: V2 too short to be good

Hybrid View

V2 too short to be good

all of my friends and most of the GP think V2 sux cause its like 40 seconds. someone i know didnt even ride it cause it was too short i personaly love V2 and the ride it gives it seems long enugh for me who thinks its too short to be good or a good ride.
    Tokyo Drift: Missing the apex and burning tires one turn at a time.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: Roar | Steel Roller Coaster: V2: Vertical Velocity(old)

Please post all threads with polls in the Polls forum. I'm moving it there now.

Zach
    "When you pull on that jersey, the name on the front is a hell of alot more important than the one on the back."
    -Herb Brooks (Miracle)
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Ultra Poster
    Who cares if it's short? V: Vertical Velocity packs all that punch in the ride. I love it! It's really intense and really fast! Overall, it's an incredibly unique and awesome coaster.

I have yet to ride Vyet, but i have rode S:UE and it was awesome. One of the best coasters that I have ridden. And it seems that if you take any other coaster's lift out, that S:UE would be as long as any other coaster

Strata Poster
    I didn't like it but it wasn't too short
    I love Jessica! She's the greatest girl in the whole world! Proud Member of the BBFC
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman & Robin the chiller

Thumbs up

V2 is a little short, but it's still very good.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

I rode Superman and I liked it alot
    13 Bravo Company Field Artillery Unit. An Army of One.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Lightning Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Hypersonic XLC

James
    i rode SUE and it was ok but needs 2 be taller

i think v2 is great, especially when it holds you over the water
    Top Five 1)TTD 1)Raging Bull 3)Montu 4Deja Vu 5)MF
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands Of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper | Steel Roller Coaster: RB & TTD

Not much of a choice, but I haven't ridden it. By the looks, it looks pretty cool. Doesn't really matter if it's short, as long as it's fun.
    800th post!!!!!!!!!
    Do you feel like you have done nothing to help others? Do you feel guilty? Well then, donate your life savings to the "Make my Life Easy Fund". You will receive a free napkin with my autograph for every $100 dollars you pledge.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express | Steel Roller Coaster: Milennium Force

I think it is the right length.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

It would have been better with the hold, but it was still good. It is short but I think that's the point: To be short and still pack a punch.
    RCFreak
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Resort | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Space Mountain (New Disneyland version)

Corkscrew Poster
    I liked V2, it is suppose to be short, makes you wanna ride it again.
    No drama (no more drama in my life)
    I don't ever wanna hurt again
    Wanna speak my mind, wanna speak my mind. - Mary J. Blige
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: American Eagle | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Wooden Poster
    i agree with bort, it makes you leave wanting more
    http://www.sixflagshouston.com/
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFFT | Steel Roller Coaster: Poltergeist

Well I've never been on a V2, but I've been on Superman: Ultimate Escape. S:UE was awesome. It is one of my top 6 coasters, notice I said 6, it is 6th.
    huced on foniks wealy wurkt fur mey
    I love my Jesus! Proud Member of ACE, and MSFC
    Cedar Point Rules - America's Rockin' Roller Coast!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point Amusement Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Villain, Kennywood's Jack Rabbit, Kennywood's Racer | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor, Magnum, Batman Knight Flight

Hyper Poster
    No
    I am #1!

everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down

-Linkin Park
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Worlds of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Hurler | Steel Roller Coaster: Batman Knight Flight

Will he use it for good or.... Ta2KX's Avatar
    any coaster thats as short as an impulse isnt worth a 2 hour + wait, even though the launch is very fast and exciting. But Volcano for instance far out classes V2 because it does inversions, has multiple launches that can be noticed, and obviously is way longer. Maybe its because of construction costs and energy usage, but i wonder why more parks didnt spring for a coaster like volcano. Just think of the possibilities of theming which volcano has well demonstrated.
    Thank you for riding Reaper! Drop Ride to Doom, and remember to desecrate a sanctuary today.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum XL-200, employee mode

Its not worth my time. Nothin new or speacial so its just another coaster to me.
    '11 Area Supervisor, Merch & Games, Michigan's Adventure '10 Area Supervisor, Games, Michigan's Adventure
    '09 Area Supervisor, Merch, Michigan's Adventure '08 Area Supervisor, Merch, Six Flags Over Texas
    '07 Area Supervisor, Merch, Cedar Point '06 Ride Operator, Batman:TR, SFGAM
    '05 Front Desk, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, WDW '04 Sales Associate, Merchandise, CP
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Knoebels | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I really enjoyed V2, and it is great, even though it is on the short side. It still really is very exciting. One of the best IMO.
    The College of William and Mary Class of 2009
    Delta Chi - ΔΧ
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disney World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Viper | Steel Roller Coaster: Raging Bull

I liked it alot