• Winter Wonderland

4 15.38%
  • Medieval

0 0%

Thread: Fave RCT Park Theme

Fave RCT Park Theme

vote... mine is abstract
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

I like the egyptian theme best

it has to be jungle theming

or abstract too

Strata Poster
    what is regular? like trees?
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Thumbs up

I like the Pagoda theming.
    Aaron Cedoras: Thrillnetwork Story Editor
    "Dead men tell no tales..."

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force and Steel Dragon 2000. I can't make up my mind between the two, so don't ask.

Regular is like the horse statues and things.
    let's limming
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Texas | Wooden Roller Coaster: me no no :( | Steel Roller Coaster: joker's jinx or mr. freeze limmers!

Wooden Poster
    im gonna go with abstact.

Pagoda, because it is the nicest looking... what I'd love to see among other things is a style of just a plain roof with no stupid tall entrances and exits... which looks good no matter what the theming around the ride is

I pick jurassic because you could make a lot of clever coasters with it! BOMB13
    You gotta ride to live

Heartline Poster
    Abstract makes cool coasters..i just love the colored glass!!
    I Love Impulse coasters...A 300 ft TA2K ..on word sweet!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: HMM can i be disloyal to my homepark??? | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: Riddlers Revenge (B&M Makes the Best)

I like the Winter Wonderland...I don't know, there's just something I like about snow

But I think that the Egyptian music is the best, if you would count that as theming (in a way, it is)
    "YOU got into Harvard Law School?!"
    "Why, is that hard?"
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Inverted Poster
    i like abstract and jurrasic. But i pick Abstract because you can make some kool stations with colored glass. It looks great with my Stand-Up at my latest park.
    MY DAY HAS COME!!!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Island of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: (none) | Steel Roller Coaster: Montu

Hyper Poster
    Jurassic cuz it helped me build my greatest park ever jurassic park
    Sup you coaster gangstas, old school x-cellent is here to shank yo ugly asses.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: KBF | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghostrider | Steel Roller Coaster: S:ROS

House of the Late Scapegoat phantompenguin's Avatar
    I like space and winter wonderland the best
    phantompenguin
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kennywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderbolt | Steel Roller Coaster: Incredible Hulk

Victory Not Vengeance DrachenFire96's Avatar
    I guess I am the only one that likes to make Halloween/Spooky theming. I like making the graveyards and such. And the boiling green muck is pretty neat. I usually theme this area to either Halloween or Hell. I usually name coasters in this section after mythical demonic creatures like Cerburus, Catablepas, and a few others. Cerburus is my fave though because that is the 2 headed beast that watches over the gluttons in Hell. Therefore any coaster named after him, is usually close to food stalls, and is rather intense, 7 to 9 inversions (almost always a flying coaster done in all black). I used the burned/dead trees for the theming, as well as an abstract style theme on the coaster itself (station done in black). It always seems to be my favorite theme in all my park. Plus I do a haunted train, a cemetary ghost train with the elevated sections in gray castle siding for the gates, and I usually name it crypt keeper or something along those lines...obviously a haunted house, and a cemetary putt putt. I guess you can see how other rides can be wonderfully themed with these two sceneries.
    Ich lebe deinen Traum!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: depends on my mood | Wooden Roller Coaster: Legend | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force, Batwing/X-Flight

Space theming. Every element from the space objects and station to the music and tiles really help it bring the overall park out.

Roman cause it lets you use mythical names like Zues, Posiedon, and Medusa.