Thread: Dorney Park

Cool Dorney Park

hey evertone im going to Dorney in a few weeks could you alll tell me what you thought and maybe some tips or something
    ~~thanks

Wooden Poster
    Dorney is one of my homeparks (hershey-other) and I love it. Talon is AWESOME and so is Steel Force. If u ride Steel Force, definately get 1st two rows or the back row. The only thing Dorney needs is a good wooden coaster b/c Thunderhawk is fun and has good air but is small and Hercules' drop is braked and the last 2,000 ft are slow. Hercules' turn over the lake is still cool though. Hit Talon in between 2:00 and 4:00 when EVERYONE is in the waterpark. When I rode it (a Monday) the almost all rows except front were walk ons. The front is obviously best and the back is 2nd best. I waited 15 for front row. Dorney's crowds are not to be worried about, but you will wait longer on weekends.

Strata Poster
    haven't bin there but heard steel force is awsome and talon looks fun too.
    Its murda...
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Epcot | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Coaster, Playland | Steel Roller Coaster: The Hulk

Ultra Poster
    Whatever you do, you can't leave the park without a ride on Talon and Steel Force. Those two are the most awesome rides in the park.

Smile

thanks everyone