Thread: Indiana Beach

Thumbs up Indiana Beach

Just Thursday I took my first trip to Indiana Beach. We stayed at a hotel withen 2 minutes walking distance so we didn't worry about parking. First when we got there we bought our all day combo passes and hit the log flume, one word boring. You float around a weaving path and go over a forty to fifty foot drop. Next, we went on the Hoosier Hurricane, my mom's first coater since her childhood. Pretty rough, but not bad, I would give it a 7.5. Then we went on Cornball Express, awesome air time, wierd name. Back seat at night is best for this coaster. One of my favorites, i'd give it an 8.75. Then we took a break from coasters and hit the Tilt-a-Whirl. We got a few good spins and got caught in a rut. It deserves a 6.8. Next, we rode what is now my absolute favorite funhouse, The Den of Lost Thieves. This is a cross between Pirates of the Carribean and Men in Black. You grab your gun and shoot targets that react to a hit. Doors open and objects turn around to reveal new targets. I got a pretty good score of 490 and I give it an 8.5. Next I hopped on the Galixi Coaster. It is pretty much a shorter Wildcat with two car trains. Fun but not very thrilling, 7.25. Then I rode Superstition Mountain. A funhouse with a couple slow drops. The theming in it was cheap. I give it a 5.5. Then I ran over to the Big Flush. They call it a Water Coaster but it is actually a water slide just like in RCT. There two sides. One is totally pitch black and the other one you get soaked on . I rate them Both the same with an 8. Next I hit the Double Shot. A mini Power Tower that shoots you up twice, fun but short. I give it a 7. Then came Chaos. Total fun. The best flat ride of them all, I give it a 9. Next was the Tig'rr Coaster, a jet star. A very awesome first drop with many g's. Then a few slow banked curves and a couple ok helixes. It was very dissapointing after the first drop, I give it a 6. Next I rode the antique autos, falling star, music express, and sky ride, all which were pretty boring. Then I went to the water park for a few refreshing water slides. Then I rode all of my favorites for the rest of the day and for that day, not including food and hotel, it was $26. Plus there were barely any waits in line, only up to 20 minutes . I look forward to visiting again next year.
    Do you feel like you have done nothing to help others? Do you feel guilty? Well then, donate your life savings to the "Make my Life Easy Fund". You will receive a free napkin with my autograph for every $100 dollars you pledge.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Cornball Express | Steel Roller Coaster: Milennium Force

Heartline Poster
    nice TR! glad you had fun!!

It is cool hearing about a positive TR from Indiana Beach. When I was heading down to PKI, all I heard from Ohio locals was how much IB sucked. How selfish can you be when you are from a state that has more amusement parks than any other I have seen. I wish Wisconsin would get their act together. There isn't squat to do in this state.