Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Son of Beast Reopen in 2013

I'll definitely get a ride in at both times. But, like Voyage, I'm sure a night ride is a perfect first ride lol.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Beast at night is much better. I know Brian says it was a lot better before the trim, but in 2009 it was running pretty darn good and much better than any previous trip except maybe in 1999.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Mem**r of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    It WAS a lot better before it sucked.
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

I don't know about Beast. My feelings have always been mixed about it. For one it is a classic wooden coaster that you can't pass up, but it is also a bland coaster too. I mean with the exception of the extremely trimmed helix at the end, there is nothing to the ride. It reminds me of the Ultimate where it takes a long ride out to nowhere and then turns around.
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

It was a let down for us, also. We found it extremely rough and I only rode it once even though I was there for ERT and could have ridden it a dozen or more times in a row. The trims didn't bother me because without them my spine would have been part of the support structure.
    205 coasters and counting...
    Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All of them | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator

no

wait theres a minimum of 10 characters? what the crap that is stupid.

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    ^ Absolutely right. If anyone missed the news story: http://www.thrillnetwork.com/showthread.php?t=92531

This thread is no longer of any use.
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123