Thread: Sonic Adventure2

Suspended Poster

Sonic Adventure2

i just got this game today, and well, i am totally stunned!

-The graphivcs are the best i have EVER seen
    -The sounds it top quality
    -the new charecters(apart form rouge)are good
    -the stages kick ***!
    -the new moves sonic and co have are lovleyto watch
    -it handles like a dream!

one thing that i don't like...why is it called sonic adventure2?that is a poor name, why not 'Sonic versus Shadow' or 'Sonic Shadow' or 'Sonic Eclipse'(peeps who have played the game know what this title is about)or even 'Sonic's Tenth Birthday Party but Shadow Appeared to mess about and spoil it all, the party pooper he is!'

why oh why, Sonic Adventure2?

PSthe logo looks a bit like Sonic and Knuckles, eh?
    *If anyone is offended by this post, then it your fault for not agreeing with me*
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Parc Asterix | Wooden Roller Coaster: Tonnerre de Zeus | Steel Roller Coaster: Nemesis

o, im not into Dreamcast at ALL! in fact I H8 IT!
    Thornton to Heatley all day, every day.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mean Streak | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

GameSpot seems to have confirmed that Sonic Adventure 2 is being/has been moved over to the Nintendo GameCube by Sonic Team. You can find information on that here:
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...806025,00.html

At this point I still think this is a rumor, but by Thursday we should know for sure.

Heartline Poster
    yea this is definitely a good game for the dreamcast. and the nintendo developers may help sonic team develop after sonic adventure 2. this is a MAYBE but i think they might work together on, say, sonic adventure 3.... just a thought.