Thread: Problem with search

_________ Poster GeorgiaSchorcherfreak's Avatar

Problem with search

The mods are always saying to avoid double posts search. So I wanted to write a post and tried to search to see if the topic has already been posted. After clickingf search (or whatever it says) I got to the thing that says "Your search is now in progress you will be tranfered there momentarily after that was over I did not get the search but instead I got the page that said the forums have moved and also said comming soon coaster chat. So where was my search? I did not get the results instead I finnally wound up back at the home page.
    Always ride each roller-coaster like it may be your last one. You never know when you will get to ride another one. Date of last coaster ride 10-30-2010
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Which ever one I am at or am going to next

That's interesting, has anyone else had this problem? I could not reproduce it.

Never got that prob, if i do i'll post it.

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    I didn't get that problem, but the last couple of searches that I did couldn't pull up any finds, even though I was able to find exact matches to my search criteria very easy (within one page of the first threads in the forum I was looking at).
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

_________ Poster GeorgiaSchorcherfreak's Avatar
    Maybe I am special. I tried again and the same thing happend.
    edit Okay I found out that it only happened when I let it forward me instead of clicking on the blue text.
    Last edited by GeorgiaSchorcherfreak; 08-09-2001 at 01:51 AM.
    Always ride each roller-coaster like it may be your last one. You never know when you will get to ride another one. Date of last coaster ride 10-30-2010
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Which ever one I am at or am going to next