Thread: i need major help plz read this and help out if u can

i have a trainer for rct....but when i press f12 in the game nuttin happens......what could be wrong thanks....Revolt
    Dont Look Down.....WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK?

This sounds stupid but is the trainer running when you run RCT?
    <BR>
    <BR>If so then the problem might be if you've patched the game using the recent patches.
    <BR>
    <BR>If it's neither of those, sorry I can't help.
    <BR>
    <BR>Robin

my friend sent me the patch so i dont know what patch it is BUt the trainer isnt runnong when i start the game and when i press f12 nuttin happens.......can u help?

ithink your ment to turn on the trainer while the game is running to get out pres alt+tab<the butten ubuve caps lock.
    im a syco ha ha >

mhmmm i tried that.....it just says press f12 in the game but it dont work when i press it :/

get a new trainer..
    *Crashfo0**Fubar_rs@hotmail.com*
    <BR>Go Pens!! WE NEED THAT CUP!!
    <BR>Moose All the way!
    <BR>Kennywood is the best park in the world!

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    If you're not running the trainer while the game is running, then nothing will happen. You have to be running the trainer for it to work.
    <BR>
    <BR>BTW, which trainer are you trying to use? And have you installed the Drexler patch yet? If you havn't, you're wasting your time as the your game will only crash without it.
    <BR>
    <BR>
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

where can i get drexler patch and a good trainer ?

Been Here Since the Begining Sir Willow's Avatar
    tycoonresource.com will have both in their downloads section. I prefer trg's swiss army knife- doesnt seem to crash as often.
    <BR>
    <BR>and don't forget that you have to be running both the trainer and the game at the same time for it to work.
    Have you read my number 1 best seller? There will be a test! ~God
    Life with God is one thrill ride you'll never want to get off of.
    My park & coaster photos: Sir Willow's Smugmug pictures
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City, Dollywood, Bonfante Gardens, Holiday World, SFGrAm, Legoland and Disneyland | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix,Thunderhead- Dollywood, NM Rattler, Raven & Legend- HW, Viper- SFGrAm, Giant Dipper-SCBB | Steel Roller Coaster: X!!, Goliath, Talon, Millenium Force, Montu, Kumba, others

hmmmmm i doled the drexler patch but into my rct dir but when i tried to find it it had dissapeared? HELP!