Thread: CONTEST!: Post a trip report and you can win!

Lightbulb CONTEST!: Post a trip report and you can win!

We are gearing up for our 10th anniversary on ThrillNetwork and we want you to share your experiences with us!

Post your trip reports to your local park or from your extensive travels. Add pictures (or video), tips and comments on how to navigate the park. Each trip report that is posted has a chance to win anything from a ThrillNetwork t-shirt to a gift card or whatever cool stuff we can come up with!

(There really are no rules to this contest other than posting a trip report, however we do want good information in it including weather, ride wait times, how good was the food, park operations...you name it!)

There is only one stipulation. When you post your trip report, it will be put on the front page. It may or may not be edited for grammatical purposes (we won't take any content out only re-word or format differently with your permission).

Once you post your trip report in this forum, private message me to let me know and we will go from there!

That's it. Now get to work peoples, we want to see those parks especially the ones on the East coast as they are just starting to open up for the year!

Edit: Staff members are welcome to participate in all contests.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

How about from the farrrrrrr east coast? hmmmmm
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

So glad that Las Vegas is coming up! This is actually a really cool idea. <3 you guys! =)

Antoine, absolutely! I know you will throw up some cool stuff from Germany.

EGordon12020, can't wait to read your trip report! How long will you be going for?

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

I'm just glad we mentioned where the TRs will go. Since the relaunch I wasn't sure where they'd go.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

When does the contest end?
    People can boo me and people can cheer for me. But when they stop making noise for me then its time to retire and hang up the gloves. -Dale Earnhardt Sr.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Beast | Steel Roller Coaster: Wicked twister

I think I am going to keep it up til at least the end of summer. Maybe the end of season up here in Ohio. How does that sound?

That sounds great! Be prepared for one great trip report coming up in a month or so!
    2011 Parks To Visit:
    Lagoon Amusement Park: Season Pass Holder | Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: Late July/Early August | California's Great America: Late July/Early August | Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk: Late July/Early August
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Disneyland Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: Terminator Salvation: The Ride (SFMM) | Steel Roller Coaster: X2 (Six Flags Magic Mountain

I'll be sending my first one this weekend for Phantasialand. But for Memorial Day weekend, prepare for a trifeca....Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, and Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Oh yes folks, the tickets are booked!
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

Can't wait! I'm going to BGE in a couple weeks for the first time, so this is a perfect opportunity!

Can we enter multiple reports to get an extra chance at winning? Or will yall take the best one we post?
    It wasn't me, I swear!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Over Georgia | Wooden Roller Coaster: Georgia Cyclone | Steel Roller Coaster: Mindbender

Absolutely. The more you post the better. We will be rewarding one prize per month. So you have until the end of season (end of haunts) to post as many as you like.