Thread: Ride Database photos

Ultra Poster

Ride Database photos

I have photos Of Untamed and others Newly added new England rides, but i can not find a way to add them. Is this feature style offline or do you submit them differently now?
    Michael C
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Canobie Lake Park Salom NH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Yankie Canonball Canobie lake park Salom NH | Steel Roller Coaster: Ming Bender SFOG

This feature is still not available in the database. unfortunately other things keep getting in the way of finishing the photo uploader (Various bugs in the DB, life, etc). It is currently being worked on for the next update to the database which I expect should be late this week or early next week.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

How's this comming Graham? And are you prepared for the mass of photo uploads when it is made available? I know I've seen several people ask about posting photos since the site redesign.
    Thrillnetwork Database Lead Editor (formerly coasterb)

Don't forget to log your rides in the database!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Provided I'm not too tired when I get home from kings dominion tonight and I don't run into any major problems doing the install you should be able to upload photos tomorrow!
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ghost Rider | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

I ran into some problems while trying to install the underlying image processing software the photo uploader uses. Hopefully I can get this figured out tomorrow.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Any update on this?
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Its a bigger problem than origionally thought. Your patience is appreciated.
    Thrillnetwork Database Lead Editor (formerly coasterb)

Don't forget to log your rides in the database!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Pretty much what Brian said. I think I have a workaround for it but I won't be able to test it and possibly install it until Thursday as I'm pretty much booked the next couple of nights. I have a ton of photos I would like to upload as well so I'm right there with you!
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Sounds good. Hope it works this time.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion

Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Just an update for everyone. The workaround seems to be working unfortunately the photo stuff will take several hours to install which I just don't have right now. I should be able to get to it Thursday evening and if not Friday.
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Sounds great!

Hey,

The photo uploader is available at last! Have at it!
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    How would one go about uploading pictures? I can't seem to find it.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

There is an "Add Photo" link under the Ride/Park actions menu. I apparently forgot to enable this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	18347
    ThrillNetwork Tech Admin

Several of the pictures in the DB have duplicated themselves for several of SFOG's rides. I'm not sure if it has done the same thing for other parks.
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

Please get rid of the duplicate pictures

In which parks? I don't know if you don't tell us specifics! :-)
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Six Flags Over Georgia, for one. I'll look into other parks to see if there are others.

There are double posted pictures in Darien Lake and Martin's Fantasty Island pages as well.