Thread: How about a real fun fair simulation game?

How about a real fun fair simulation game?

Since we have RCT which lets you design your own theme park and NoLimits lets you design your own roller coaster, how about another game that competes with the two and lets you design your own funfair? It could have decent graphics and good physics for the rides. The rides themselves can be faithful to their RL counterparts and would it would include all kinds of rides from American, British, and German funfairs. There can also be all kinds of games for peeps, as well as many different food stalls, and different shows, animal attractions, and even beer gardens. However, I don't think it should be a mainstream game like RCT3 and be an online release like NL, since it wouldn't cave into all the casuals who don't know the first think about fairs. What do you think, yay or nay?

Personally I agree because I have both No Limits and RCT3 and I hate the roller coaster physics on RCT but also sometimes get bored with NL because you can't have an actual park and stuff. I think you have a good idea, but the one misconception people have is most people if you asked, would say RCT is better just because it lets you do more than No Limits, but they dont realize that nolimits is purely a simulation and is designed only to make coasters. That's why I use both of them but combining the 2 I think is genius, I'd buy it.
    WHO SAYS THE SKY'S THE LIMIT, THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.
    Visit http://www.shootmealink.co.nr

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Expedition Everest

Yes, and like the other two, this could also have an active and fast growing community. The rides could include kiddie rides, family rides, thrill rides, funhouses, dark rides, water rides, roller coasters, and more. All the rides could also use lights that are just as accurate as the real life versions. What you could also do is operate the rides yourself, either automatically or manually. You can even set up an operation pattern for the ride if you want. Also, all the rides that can play music you can use MP3 files in and can have its own playlist.

Simulation games = Speedzone area. Carry on.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

The reason I posted in pub because there are only forums here for RCT and NL, unless I didn't double check.

Back on topic, what you could also do is create custom art for the rides to put on.