Thread: RCT3 - Universal Studios San Antonio

The Original Dollywood Poster tntornadox's Avatar

RCT3 - Universal Studios San Antonio

Introducing my newest RCT3 project: Universal Studios San Antonio, leveraging both the west and east coast properties with a central year-round complex in the center of the nation. I intend to fully merge both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure parks into one huge park, it also features a CityWalk area.

Onto the photos, note... these images are in progression, some areas may change between them:

The Park entrance plaza begins with the iconic Universal globe.

Parking structure.

Hyatt Regency Universal City, by day.

Same image, by night.

The beginnings of CityWalk, minus theming. To the left is Guest Relations, Restrooms, Baby Care Center. To the right is Krispy Kreme and a Hershey's Chocolate World outlet with meeting space on the second level.

Same image by night.

CityWalk is growing with the addition of a Subway and Regal Cinemas Universal CityWalk 20. It is three stories, hence the windows facing the corridors. This building is not 100% finished as of yet, but I did install the movie posters...

A shot of Planet Hollywood, Hollister and Fossil stores.

The beginnings of the Arena... I wonder what will showcase here? Hmm... (The walls haven't went up yet, haha)

Inside Universal Arena

Arena & Box Office.

This shot shows the service road that services the Arena and CityWalk.

Admissions building.

Overview.

NBC Universal 'The More You Know' boards at CityWalk Guest Relations.

The following is part of the first 'attraction' at Universal Studios San Antonio: The MixMaster show 'Equality is Universal'... I was moved by a video I saw on YouTube made by NBCUniversal employees who spoke of the issues they faced being gay. This show is in honor of them and all of those who suffer, not just the LGBT community. Pics:

And, my favorite of all:

More to come shortly!
    The opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily represent those of The Dollywood Company.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood

HI, my name is SHAWN. =D
    -Termination complete-

Wow, that is some incredible RCT3 work right there. Very well done, I'll be following this project.

The Original Dollywood Poster tntornadox's Avatar
    Continued:

Entrance Plaza shaping up.

Guest view of Plaza.

Overview of entrance plaza. Guest Relations at the top, the smaller building at the bottom of the shot is VIP Studio Services.

On the opposite end is the Transit Center serving bus and drop-offs. Guests can walk to the entrance or take the boats.

A new resort hotel takes shape along the river.

Night shot.

Inter-park construction begins on the first area... Hollywood Boulevard.

The first soundstage is nearing completion on the backlot... the service road will service the backlot as well.

More Hollywood Boulevard shots:

And I am taking the liberty of having a Marvel area of the park, considering we don't know what the contract is... This shot is the coaster before Hollywood Boulevard was built up adjacent.

And, the newest addition to the Marvel area (any suggestions for a name? I am not doing the whole 'islands' thing, so suggestions would be appreciated)... Captain America: First Avenger, based thematically off the forthcoming film. The B&M hyper coaster features a pre-show before the lift where trains stop:

Overview

Night shot

Queue/station building.

On-ride view.

Night shot.

Pre-show images, using LCD TV's. These also appear in queues and other locations across the complex.

Park Administration building.

And lastly, a teaser shot of what's coming soon: I am already planning the park's very first Halloween Horror Nights, so stay tuned!
    The opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily represent those of The Dollywood Company.

Is your name CURTIS? My name shawn. Nice park! =D
    -Termination complete-