Thread: Joe R Construction topic

Joe R Construction topic

Hi there! This is my construction topic that will see most, if not all of my rides in some manner (contest rides won't be shown here at all)

Now then, on to topic...I currently have about 5 projects going on, but will only start with 2 of them. The first is a Premier launch that I'm calling TNT. I'm going to attempt to add in .3ds objects into this design (which will be a first for me) as well as terraforming of some kind as well. Now then, onto the pics for this ride:

Nothing really much has been done to this, the idea only recently came to me and I'm hoping I don't screw it up. Also trying a new form of building the ride with use of objects...so...this is going to be interesting to say the least for me lol,

NOW, for the second one! This is a ride I designed in RCT3 a couple of years ago, and lost (a bloo bloo blooo), but have decided to redo it from complete memory...which means I'm going to miss half of it most likely. This is a custom made, B&M Floorless multi-looper. I plan on having at least 7 inversions in this to begin with, but it may go up and it may go down. ANYWHO, this is what I have done so far:

Hopefully everything goes well with these two, but updates may be slow cause my sleep schedule is getting a good old fashioned forced overhaul so I can go work out in the mornings before work ><

So, what do you think so far? Will update as I go along with the ride.

ALRIGHT! Double posting but I don't feel like editing the original post made lol. I made a ride for the start-up contest for no limits, but since I am a judge and staff, I can't really participate >,> Anywho, the ride I have made is a compact B&M looper with 6 inversions. A Dive loop, an Immelman, interlocking corkscrews, a jojo roll and a Zero-G roll. I haven't supported it yet, nor have I figured out color scheme, what all I'm going to do with it and everything else for it to be honest. Hell, a name hasn't even been decided for it either (currently called Indecisive). Hope you enjoy the pics!