Thread: Can anyone spot the wrongness?

Can anyone spot the wrongness?

So....take a look at this video. Turn down your sound if you don't want to listen to annoying music.

Post what you think is wrong with the video and win a virtual cookie....

Millennium Force tops Roller Coaster rankings - news-herald.com
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Right off the bat. Top Fuel. Ha.

And, and, and they put the B&M floorless Bizarro in when I clearly knew it was the SFNE one to place and that train is featured later.
    Last edited by Leo C; 07-17-2011 at 03:43 PM.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Well there is actually 3 things wrong with it that I don't think everyone picked up on.
    1. Phantom's Revenge does not go 85 'mpg'. If it did, I think Exxon would even be impressed.
    2. bigFM Expedition GeForce does not have a 184 foot drop when the lift is only like 174 feet. And trust me it doesn't go below that height when it drops either.
    3. Lastly was the most obvious and that is Bizarro. They showed the wrong one at first. They showed Bizarro at SFGADV and then showed the one at SFNE, two totally different coasters.
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    I would also argue making Millenium Force #1 in the world is wrong. But I guess that is debatable....
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Beech Bend/Kentucky Kingdom/Kings Island/Cedar Point
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

Is this internship period for this kid creating this video almost up?
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

That entire video is wrong....does I win the cookie?

See, I told you all if you posted that stuff you would get a virtual batch of cookies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chocolate_chip_cookies-3102.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	18315  

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Now that is just cruellllllllllllllllllll! Knowing very well that I am single and can't even cook hot water correctly.lol
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracción de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta

If you didn't live in a friggin foreign country I would be more than happy to send you a care package from the McCabe residence. Ask Leo or Shawn.

lol It is the same price to ship a package here as it is to any state in the United States.

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    Yeah... but my cousins in the Air Force (Japan and even Turkey one year) say sending to APO/FPO addresses is the world's most reliable thing.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

You tell them Katie. Fact checking is very important in that field of work.
    Thrillnetwork Database Lead Editor (formerly coasterb)

Don't forget to log your rides in the database!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback