Thread: Six Flags Fun Park

Six Flags Fun Park

Has anyone else played this?

I am enjoying Cedar Fairs Amazement Park on Facebook so I thought if that was free and on Facebook the Six Flags game should be better. Nope.. Entirely wrong.

First, you get introduced to some Chinese/Russian speaking person who needs a speech bubble to tell you what he said. Then your second mission is to visit the new "attraction"; the Coin-Oculars. Only Six Flags could consider binoculars you pay to use a new attraction. Even better, if you look through them you see a old ferris wheel which according to a very suicidal looking mayor is "colossus". A old Ferris Wheel that collects dust and is rusting up because its not operating any more, yet it still stands.

I thought this would be interesting but so far.. not looking good.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

We had it for the DS. I think we still do somewhere. The game is the most annoying. You have to get certain things and bring them to some of the towns people. But you have to get like 3 other things before you get the first thing. Ugh, that game was a hot mess.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

I'm going to give it one more chance to impress me when I get home where I got alot of space to use the wii. If I'm not impressed after that then I'll just finish it knowing this game just lost entirely to a free game on facebook.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

I'll stick to Amazement Park, even with some of the glitches...