I know there are several on here who enjoy photography and it seems the enthusiast community in general takes a lot of photos (at least at amusement parks). Basically, I want this to be a general photography thread where people can discuss cameras, techniques, etc, share their favorite photos they have taken, or ask for help on how to do something photography related.

To start, I just recently got back into photography after hardly touching my camera for a few years while in college. Since then I have upgraded my camera from my old Canon 20D to a new 7D. I'm absolutely loving the new camera and am having tons of fun playing around with new techniques and just generally falling back in love with photography.

I recently started playing around with High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography which has been a fairly interesting (and at times frustrating) experience. Basically, HDR photography is a method of combining multiple photos in a way that will accent all the details in the scene that might otherwise be obscured by the lighting conditions. Below I have two recent HDR photos I took. The first one is a combination of three images taken at the Great Falls National park last weekend. I also included one of the origional images to give an idea of the difference between HDR and standard photos. The second HDR photo was taken a few weeks ago in Niagara Falls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_9689_scaled.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	18749

Name:	_MG_9692_scaled.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	18750

Name:	_MG_9665_after_scaled.jpg