Thread: Post your Coaster Swag!

Post your Coaster Swag!

Hey all! I got to thinking about some of the cool stuff we have collected from parks we have been to and took a few pictures of some stuff we have. I have a ton more including park maps all over the house, t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts. The main thing we collect is shot glasses, magnets, things that are really meaningful to us when we visit a park.

Here are some:
    This is a signed 2006 advertisement for Holiday World. It is signed by Chad Miller of the Gravity Group.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	18829
    Here is some more swag. Coastermania badge, I-305 media lanyards, shot glasses, tickets, etc.

Name:	002.jpg 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	18830
    We like collecting shot glasses. We have numerous ones of the 4-packs and some other numerous stuff.

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	18831
    Here are a couple of unique ones we have. Like I said, we have a ton of them and have a ton of stuff from Geauga Lake's sale.

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	18832
    I am obsessed with Sleeping Beauty, had to show off my awesome snow globe. More GL swag too.

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	18833
    My favorite shot glass we have. Super unique!

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	18834
    Here we have a nail that I got during a tour of the GCII factory in PA and an old Cedar Point bath-tub (not sure of the year)

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	18835
    We like both Intimidators. Thanks to Wes hooking us up with some 232 swag!

Name:	008.jpg 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	18836
    More GL stuff. We got it at such a good price. Anyone want some?

Name:	009.jpg 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	18837
    Here we have a Darien Lake snow globe, Villain shotglass, SFKK shot glass and an old Cedar Point shot glass.

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	18838
    Dollywood was kind enough to send me a coaster wheel for Jeff for Father's Day. He got a wheel from Thunderhead! It still has grease in it too!

Name:	011.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	18839
    My sister-in-law found this plate of Kings Island at a garage sale. No idea what year its from.

Name:	012.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	18840
    Our magnet collection on the fridge.

Name:	014.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	18841
    More magnets!

Name:	015.jpg 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	18842

What do you collect? I should add more pictures later. This isn't even a quarter of what we have.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

This is slightly off topic but I'll post it here anyway. I only recently started collecting things because I didn't have anywhere to display them. My wife graciously said that I could turn the garage into a family/game room and put my stuff there. I built a 10' X 16' shed over the winter and cleared out the garage.

Garage before:

Name:	IMG_0230.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	18850

Garage as it is now still undergoing renovation:

Name:	PICT0027.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	18851

I am building a divider between the 'living space' and a few tools I still keep there (from second hand closet doors from the Habitat for Humanity Restore). On the 'living side' I am covering the divider with park maps/etc that we collect from our travels.

Name:	2011-09-20 14.08.15.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	18852

It's still a work in progress. The next project I have started working on is transforming the old entertainment center we have into a ticket booth. While I have a ton more pictures, I'll post more pictures of projects in this room as they are completed.
    205 coasters and counting...
    Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All of them | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator