Thread: Speedzone

Speedzone

Hey everyone!

I just want to post tonight and ask you what you want to see next on the SpeedZone. Reply to me and tell me what you want to see us do for the SpeedZone.

Do you want a new contest for NoLimits or RCT?
    Do you want a chat night to discuss projects and tips about how to do certain stuff in the programs?

Just a couple examples there... Let us know we want the feedback!!
    Jeff SpeedZone Senior Editor
    2013 Draft Picks: Gatekeeper, Shambhala, Outlaw Run, Goliath (Holland), Full Throttle, Lightning Racer, Alpengeist, Saw the Ride, Wooden Warrior

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: The Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: X2 and Shiekra

Id love to do an RCT one. I was pretty good with my designs in the past when I had time for it.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

This would give me an excuse to build a new rct3 ride!
    Let it shine, let it shine
    On and on, on and on, come to life

David Crowder*Band: Give Us Rest (A Requiem Mass in C [The Happiest of All Keys])
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1-Thunderhead, 2-El Toro, 3-Wild One (SFA) | Steel Roller Coaster: 1-Intimidator 305, 2- Maverick, 3-Goliath (SFOG)

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    R-c-t! R-c-t! R-c-t! R-c-t!

EDIT: Stupid all-caps preventer.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

We are talking about RCT3 right? I'm using a mac, so any other version is kinda impossible
    Let it shine, let it shine
    On and on, on and on, come to life

David Crowder*Band: Give Us Rest (A Requiem Mass in C [The Happiest of All Keys])
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1-Thunderhead, 2-El Toro, 3-Wild One (SFA) | Steel Roller Coaster: 1-Intimidator 305, 2- Maverick, 3-Goliath (SFOG)

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    We will most likely use which ever version of RCT that has the most demand. My personal favorite is RCT2.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

I'd enjoy more No Limits contests with more strict rules that I could come up with, or extreme, weekly challenges once again hosted by moi :3 I can help somewhat with the RCT bits, but my current PC barely runs RCT2, and somehow doesnt bog out when running RCT3. Regardless, whatever happens will be good for the SZone.