Thread: Photo TR: Canobie Lake Park Screeemfest

Hybrid View

Ultra Poster

Photo TR: Canobie Lake Park Screeemfest

It's that time of year again were some parks turn creepy and kooky. Canobie Park is one of those parks. On its 4th year hosting a Halloween event and the 3rd year doing it on their own. I was eager to see what this year had to offer. The park was opened form 5 to 11 and the weather report was looking good.

I arrived a bit after 5 and made my way into the park. I immediately went to the Rowdy Rooster (flying scooters) since they are finally back up and running. The park had new tubs built by Sky trams to replace the heavier tubs they run which were built form Bomber gas tanks. The new tubs are roomy and comfortable, have standard seat belts, and are very easy to control. Only down side it the ride still move too slow to snap the car but fast enough that you almost get there.

The crowds were light with most rides being walk ones or a short wait. Since the haunt and the shows were a big reason for my trip I hit rides in between those attractions. Another ride I made appoint to hit was the Turkish Twist the parks Rotor ride. I really do enjoy the power of the ride, though I did notice that the cycle was a bit short. I enjoyed it none the less.
    I only bought a drink; I refilled a Souvenir cop I have had for many years. I skipped out on food though there were a lot of specialty items to go with the Parks Oktoberfest calibration which runs along with Screeemfest.

Read the full PTR here - Canobie’s Screeemfest 2011 opening day PTR
    Michael C
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Canobie Lake Park Salom NH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Yankie Canonball Canobie lake park Salom NH | Steel Roller Coaster: Ming Bender SFOG

Ultra Poster
    See what guest are Dieing to discover at Screeemfest:
    Screeemfest by Michael Coutermarsh
    Michael C
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Canobie Lake Park Salom NH | Wooden Roller Coaster: Yankie Canonball Canobie lake park Salom NH | Steel Roller Coaster: Ming Bender SFOG