Thread: RCT3 Noobs

RCT3 Noobs

After watching many people play (or attempt to play) rct3, I've allways wondered this. Is it possible to be a noob in rct3? You know what I mean, stuff like building a coaster that breaks the sound barrier and pulls 200 gs, and saying it could run safely in a real park. Sure, I get that it's a video game, and you're supposed to fool around, but some people actually think that's how rides work. So, I would really like to know what you guys think about "noobs" in rct3.

Editor
    Well I'm not to sure about noobs on rct3... I mean if you play rct3 chances are you've played rct2 and rct; just my thinking.
    The Adventure is coming! 2014 Coaster Draft picks
    Kingda Ka, Wild Eagle, ​Bahemath, The Kraken, FireChaser Express, Mavrick, Medusa, ​Full Throttle, Storm Runner, WildFire
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: ThunderHead | Steel Roller Coaster: Wild Eagle

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    The program doesn't really allow you to pull forces like that, at least from what I've tried.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

Well, even if you've played the game before, you still get those kids who build a ride and think what they know what they're talking about, and then post it on youtube.
    Last edited by psyclonerider; 11-17-2011 at 08:33 AM.
    B&M...
    Just another word for EPIC!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CW (Canada's Wonderland) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mighty Canadian Minebuster (Canada's Wonderland) | Steel Roller Coaster: Tie: Skyrider (Canada's Wonderland) Mindbender (West Edmonton Mall's Galaxyland)

^ I think I know what you're talking about.

Example of what you'd call a n00b coaster:

And example of an "great" coaster:

NOTE: Both videos are mine. The first one was pre-enthusiast (and is extremely embarrassing once you look at the second video) and the second was way after I got serious with RCT3 (it is an example of what someone can do with a "kids" game if they put a year into a single ride alone).
    Last edited by Daniel Barto; 11-15-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    Let it shine, let it shine
    On and on, on and on, come to life

David Crowder*Band: Give Us Rest (A Requiem Mass in C [The Happiest of All Keys])
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1-Thunderhead, 2-El Toro, 3-Wild One (SFA) | Steel Roller Coaster: 1-Intimidator 305, 2- Maverick, 3-Goliath (SFOG)

Editor
    Ok with that said then I wouldn't call'em noobs....

more like really immature! lol
    The Adventure is coming! 2014 Coaster Draft picks
    Kingda Ka, Wild Eagle, ​Bahemath, The Kraken, FireChaser Express, Mavrick, Medusa, ​Full Throttle, Storm Runner, WildFire
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: ThunderHead | Steel Roller Coaster: Wild Eagle