Thread: Video Capture Question

Video Capture Question

So I'm trying to capture video of my rides using fraps, but the videos always come out bad. I don't know how to explain them. It's just not a smooth video of the ride. I'm not really sure what FPS to use or any other settings to get the best quality without the video being weird. Any suggestions about what I can do to get a good video? Thanks.
    -Termination complete-

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood

I'm the good looking one Steven's Avatar
    Anything more than 24fps should look good.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Magnum

I put it on like...100 and it looked good, but it was jerky. I don't know how to explain it,lol. I tried some below that and they didn't look as good, and they were jerky,lol.
    -Termination complete-

Didn't realize this was for No Limits haha. I managed to get a really good recording of my one NL coaster but I'm not sure how I did it.
    Last edited by Austin; 12-13-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

I honestly have no idea how to do it! I mean none of my creations are that great so dunno why I'd video capture but always thought about it.

^ I think everyone thinks that about their creations. I'm sure they're fine. You should upload to speedzone! ...I need to do that some more as well,lol.

I guess I'll just have to play around with it some more and see what happens.....that's what he said. XD
    -Termination complete-

Lmfao Shawn. I gotta figure out how to upload em lol