Thread: The RCT3 "I search a CTR, CS set, or CFR" Thread

The RCT3 "I search a CTR, CS set, or CFR" Thread

Question. I have been without RCT3 ever since I went with a Mac. Does CS still work with a Mac? I miss it so much!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood, given it's the best (only) park within driving distance of me... | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead (Dollywood) | Steel Roller Coaster: Tennessee Tornado (Dollywood).....Mystery Mine (Dollywood (2007))

Get PC.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Let it shine, let it shine
    On and on, on and on, come to life

David Crowder*Band: Give Us Rest (A Requiem Mass in C [The Happiest of All Keys])
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1-Thunderhead, 2-El Toro, 3-Wild One (SFA) | Steel Roller Coaster: 1-Intimidator 305, 2- Maverick, 3-Goliath (SFOG)

Sweet thanks! When did Vodhin's close? I got all the stuff on my Star Wars ride off that site. And is this usable in RCT + Soaked or do I need Wild?
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion

Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

The RCT3 "I search a CTR, CS set, or CFR" Thread

This thread is simple! Instead of filling up a random thread with "Where do you get that CS, CFR, and CTR??" you ask it here and someone will answer, most likely with a link or very specific name to help you find it.

Could a mod. please sticky this?

Stickied because I believe this is a legitimate topic that alot of people could use.

One question, why are CoasterKid's, yours, and Daniel's posts ahead of mine yet I made this thread..?

Lol when posts are moved/merged to an existing thread vBulletin puts the post in the thread by order of the time they were posted. So with Coasterkid's, his was at 5 pm, and then your thread was started at 7:30 pm. It's confusing as to why there isnt an option to just put them in the thread regardless but yeah haha.

Ok I finally installed RCT3 and I tried to put the Nightflight file on it but it doesnt show up. What gives?

I installed a couple things, but they're crashing. What's got to give?

Found out I need Platinum or all the packs, I only had Soaked so I ordered Platinum off Ebay for 11 dollars. Hoping this fixes everything

Here is an update for this thread.

For ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING needed to make your Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 experience even MORE thrilling, just go to CS Depot and sign up! They have a complete list of all the CSO (Custom Scenery Objects), CTR (Custrom Tracked Rides) and CFR (Custom Flat Rides) from everything out there! Plus, new stuff does get posted as well.
    SpeedZone Staffer
    *2012 Draft 3rd Place!
    Creation List: Indecisive - Timber Wolf: The Hunt - Rewind - Omega - Forbidden Forest Ride - unknown
    Tutorials: Current: B&M Floorless/Sit-Down inverting
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Skyrocket

Thanks Joe! I'm planning on getting back to doing some RCT stuff in a few weeks. That should help out.