Thread: Collegiate Amusement Park Association

Collegiate Amusement Park Association

Are you a college student or recent college graduate pursuing a career in the amusement park industry? The Collegiate Amusement Park Association (CAPA) is a new forum for students and graduates to get involved in the amusement park industry. The goal is for students to join, introduce themselves, and participate in discussions, projects, and networking. Join the forum today!
    Get the Coaster101 Android app. Learn about Unique Ferris Wheels.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Hershey Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

Shawn, Chris and me was wondering if he had the permission to post that. I wasn't sure and they weren't either on how I should deal with it (I'm still getting used to the system) so I moved it out-right. That was the right thing to do wasnt it?
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    Austin, you did fine. Looking things over, I don't see any issue with it. However, Amnesiac- I'd like to see a ThrillNetwork link on that forum.
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.

Ok, thanks. No one was on so I did what I thought was right. By the way, that ASTM 24 thing looks pretty interesting.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

I didn't mean to take anything away from Thrillnetwork or trying to tell people to use one over the other or anything like that. I thought the purpose of the CAPA forum is different enough from this site, seeing how it's for a very specific purpose. I'll see about getting a link back to Thrillnetwork.
    Get the Coaster101 Android app. Learn about Unique Ferris Wheels.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Hershey Park | Wooden Roller Coaster: Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: Apollo's Chariot

I'm the good looking one Brian F's Avatar
    A town called Big Nothing (Really Big Nothing)
    Amnesiac, after review, we decided the same thing- it is different enough. It's all good. There's good info here for CAPA members, too- that's why a link would be great.
    ThrillNetwork Lead Moderator
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force or Magnum- tough call.