Thread: Email Interview with Six Flags over Georgia

Email Interview with Six Flags over Georgia

Hey guys. I'm writing an article for my school's newspaper on the upcoming season of Six Flags over Georgia. A representative is ready to answer questions that I send him, and while I'm in this process I was wondering if anyone on here would like me to send their questions as well. The more the merrier!

Would you like to turn it into a news article here too? We have an interview with a Dollywood representative late last year. Good luck.

I would think the Big 2012 story for SFOG this season is the Georgia Cyclone returning with a rebuilt first drop with I guess topper track? Also the train in the Whistlestop Junction section is not on the map this year. It won't operate in 2012?
    Last edited by Leo C; 03-07-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

I would be more than happy to as long as I got the right information. Cyclone is definitely the number one topic I plan to ask about, as well as the Ninja trains and new shows. I have not heard anything regarding the train.

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    Leo, you are correct. Whistlestop Train is SBNO and I have already updated the DB accordingly. However, the play structure will be open.

I'm not sure if Cyclone's track is topper track or not, and the drop looks like it turns at a slightly different angle.

I have only seen one train on Ninja. I'm assuming it is GASM's blue train since it is the train that ran last year (the train has been re-painted black and the Ninja logo added to the front). The white train is still where it was the end of last year. I haven't seen the red train either since last year.

Also 6 new shows including Illuminate.

That's all I can think of that's going on this year.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)

Hats for (Carousel)Horses Racer's Avatar
    BUMP:

I thought this was an interesting bit on the park Guest Survey: Roller Coasters

A survey asking guests what kind of rides they would like to see... Too bad the GP knows nothing about physics because half of the rides they described won't happen.
    ThrillNetwork SpeedZone Editor and unofficial DB Editor
    Please stand with your feet flat on the... stand up.. no- why are you sitting??? STAND UP ON THE GEORGIA SCORCHER!!!
    2014 Coaster Draft: Leviathan, Banshee, Alpengeist, Aftershock, GoldStriker, DareDevilDive, GeorgiaScorcher, Tatsu, SheiKra
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Islands of Adventure | Wooden Roller Coaster: Thunderhead | Steel Roller Coaster: Goliath(SFOG)