Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New B&M track spotted

What about Dollywood?...oh wait... =\

-Dollywood fans go crazy with speculation-
    -Termination complete-

Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood

Yes! The first dueling wing rider! *goes to start new thread* *immediatley becomes most popular thread on TN*

I'm guessing a Cedar Fair park.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Valleyfair! going to get some love?
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Who knows? There could be at least ten parks in the US that it could go to off the top of my head. It could go to many of the Six Flags parks, Cedar Fair parks or elsewhere and that's if it even is a coaster for this country. I know that on Screamscape, they say it's likely for a wing rider, is that true? They're basing it off the code written on the track. I know a few people suggested Cedar Point and that's always a possibility but the color choice would seem strange with Raptor being a shade of green. I'd like to see a bright purple, orange or maybe even black for a future coaster at Cedar Point.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

Actually, Disneys Animal Kingdom seems like it could be a VERY plausible choice since its been shown that they are getting an Avatar themed area.

The green track could be hidden within foilage and you are riding the backs of whatever those creatures are called. Seeing that they could easily make a cover designed to look like those creatures, and the fact that the flights within the movie arent tame, I could see this being an Avater themed Wing Coaster.

Also, its the WI followed by some numbers, that is what signifies what style track it is. It was seen on Wild Eagle track being moved first.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo C View Post
    Valleyfair! going to get some love?
    It would be about freaking time for Valleyfair to get a B&M. Good lord. Only thing is that Wild Thing already has sort of a monopoly on the bright green coaster front at VF.

I don't know about Disney. Even if they did do an Avatar coaster, I just can't see them building anything as intense as B&M would give them. B&M is so hooked on the traditional coaster template. It's possible, but I'd still call it a big wildcard.
    Although it would be seriously cool if they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by steel View Post
    It would be about freaking time for Valleyfair to get a B&M. Good lord. Only thing is that Wild Thing already has sort of a monopoly on the bright green coaster front at VF.

I don't know about Disney. Even if they did do an Avatar coaster, I just can't see them building anything as intense as B&M would give them. B&M is so hooked on the traditional coaster template. It's possible, but I'd still call it a big wildcard.
    Although it would be seriously cool if they did it.
    I do like the sound of that. It would be pretty cool.
    YOUR HATRED AMUSES ME
    Favorites: Amusement Park: 1. Cedar Point 2. SFGAm 3. Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: 1. The Voyage 2. Viper 3. The Boss 4. Shivering Timbers | Steel Roller Coaster: 1. Millennium Force 2. Top Thrill Dragster 3. Maverick 4. Raging Bull 5. Raptor

B&M would build the smoothest, majestic feeling ride out there. It wouldnt have to be tall (at most 100ft), and it would give a similar enough experience that it could seriously work. Disney seems to have been getting a bit more intense lately with some of their newer rides, so this could be a very good possibility.

Speaking of which I need an update on the Dwarf coaster. I don't even know its manufacturer.

Why am I even smelling Europe as a possibility for this green track? I don't think it's for Silver Dollar City either.
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Nothing concrete has been announced on it yet except that it will pivot like a mine car

Quote Originally Posted by Leo C View Post
    Wow, two wheels; so GP.

I think this green track does have a great chance of going to Cedar Point. They already have Corkscrew then the duo of Raptor and Mantis that I feel is imcomplete in representing B&M there because I hate that Mantis trim brake. I'm expecting a better B&M representation there.
    Man, it's been forever since I've posted here.

Anyway... I would love it if this went to Cedar Point, but I just don't know if it will. Although I have to say that Cedar Point has been missing inversions and B&M for a while. They've got two in the park, with 10 inversions between them, but other than that they've got Mav and Corkscrew (which is Arrow btw) and that just isn't enough. (As a side note, when I worked there in 2010, they took the trim brake off the first of hill of Mantis, making a much smoother, better ride. I loved it then, after hating it for the longest time. I hope they've kept it off since then.)

But here's the thing with this particular ride if it were to go to CP. Where are you going to place it? You can't place another green coaster over by Raptor where the Cad Cars and Turnpike Cars are. It would look real weird.

You could MAYBE take out DT and then wrap it around Space Spiral and put it along the beach, maybe take out part of the employee parking lot up front, but I don't see that happening. And I just don't see an Electric green coaster fitting in back in FrontierTown without there being a real good theme to it. So I don't see where you could put it. I'd love for them to take out Kiddy Kingdom (I grew up with it there, but I think it's time. Planet Snoopy is right around the corner and they still have Camp Snoopy as kids areas.) . Keep the Carrousel and Sir Rub-a-Dub Tubs and put a coaster or flat in there right next to MaXair. Perfect.
    Oncoming riders, welcome to maXair, the world's tallest, fastest and most awesome Giant Frisbee.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: **ast | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Just one question. Hasn't the W1 tag been used before? I thought the tags were the first letter of the model name and then the number of the coaster like M10, Mega Coaster, 10th built.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

It is a WI, not a W1. Dollys showed WI, and Im certain both X-Flight, Swarm and Raptors tags would have had WI as well.

I cant be arsed to look them up as Im mobile and on Vacation :3

I'm pretty sure it's WI too and not W1.
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313

Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator

Yes, it's a WI. There is no flag on the top of it like the other 1s on the tag.
    205 coasters and counting...
    Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All of them | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator

MidwestInfoGuide Chief Editor
    Clone of X-Flight to go to a Six Flags park.
    | DHOLLON "SWOOSH" | ~ http://www.MIDWESTINFOGUIDE.com ~ | 585 COASTERS | MIZZOU-RAH! |
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Silver Dollar City | Wooden Roller Coaster: PROWLER™ | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force™

Six Flags St. Louis, oh wait a DHollon destination, is in need of taking a jump since Batman, Mr. freeze, and Ninja and if they don't get Bizarro...

The green very easily looks like a Green Lantern green as well as a Hydra green.

Okay, quick update. Green Wing Coaster track has showed up over in China. The pics show the same green colored track as the one found here, but the difference is that there is a different Job Number at the top. Some are guessing that B&M has a possible 7 new rides coming out for next year!
    SpeedZone Staffer
    *2012 Draft 3rd Place!
    Creation List: Indecisive - Timber Wolf: The Hunt - Rewind - Omega - Forbidden Forest Ride - unknown
    Tutorials: Current: B&M Floorless/Sit-Down inverting
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Skyrocket

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12