Thread: Chcek out this Swiss "Miniature" Coaster

Chcek out this Swiss "Miniature" Coaster

Saw it today at some streetfestival in Germany where Switzerland was the featured guest. The tourism office went all out on this one, so I had to take a quick handy video. I loved that thing and could have watched it all day long(but some beer was calling my name)

Thats pretty awesome. So many little details to figure out.
    My God is not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
    Thrillnetwork Moderator, formerly Tigeraceray

Just keep your eyes on Christ - Lecrae
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

That was great! Reminds me of a steel ball contraption I saw at the Oklahoma City Museum of Science that had probably 100 balls in motion. However, this one was much more detailed, with a lot of really nice ball-moving methods. Thanks for posting!
    Love 'em all, but B&Ms are special...
    -UnixGuru
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Prowler @World of Fun | Steel Roller Coaster: Raptor @Cedar Point

That is great! Thanks for posting. Hopefully no ride manufacturers get the idea of putting us inside a ball...
    205 coasters and counting...
    Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
    Favorites: Amusement Park: All of them | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator