Thread: Flat ride help!?!!?

Flat ride help!?!!?

Ok, here's the deal. A few years back, 2005 or so, i remember a ride simular to.a music express, only it had a train (no cars continuously around the platform), and there was no tent over top of it. I believe it was It was owned by campbell amusements, but i'm not sure. If i remember correctly, i saw it at a winter carnival somewhere in ontario, and then again in Barrie ontario, north of Toronto.

If anyone could tell me more info about this ride, that would be great.
    B&M...
    Just another word for EPIC!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CW (Canada's Wonderland) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mighty Canadian Minebuster (Canada's Wonderland) | Steel Roller Coaster: Tie: Skyrider (Canada's Wonderland) Mindbender (West Edmonton Mall's Galaxyland)

I can picture the type of ride you are talking about, I rode it at the Ohio State fair a few years ago. By your description, you aren't talking about the Herschell Caterpillar.
    Thrillnetwork Database Lead Editor (formerly coasterb)

Don't forget to log your rides in the database!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Kings Island | Wooden Roller Coaster: Ravine Flyer II | Steel Roller Coaster: Diamondback

Perhaps you are thinking of a Bayern Kurve?
    ThrillNetwork Database Editor

"I won't stop riding roller coasters when I get old. I'll get old when I stop riding roller coasters" -Unknown
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World / Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Millennium Force

Quote Originally Posted by Josh B View Post
    Perhaps you are thinking of a Bayern Kurve?
    Yes, it did look like that. The first time I saw it, the whole ride was purple and yellow, including the backdrop (this was at the winter carnival). The next time I saw it in Barrie, Ontario, it was white, with pink and blue cars, and the backdrop was taken out. Like I said above, I haven't seen it since '05-'06 or so. I would like to know where it went, and if it's still in Canada. I believe it was previously owned by Campbell Amusements of Brantford, Ontario, but I do not see it on their website. This leads me to think it was sold to another company.

If anyone knows of the company that owns it, that would be great.
    B&M...
    Just another word for EPIC!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: CW (Canada's Wonderland) | Wooden Roller Coaster: Mighty Canadian Minebuster (Canada's Wonderland) | Steel Roller Coaster: Tie: Skyrider (Canada's Wonderland) Mindbender (West Edmonton Mall's Galaxyland)