Thread: CHILLER moving to Brazil

CHILLER moving to Brazil

http://www.parqueirosanonimos.com/20...o-carrero.html

Translated from Google:
    "Today comes the new roller coaster in the Beto Carrero World, the much awaited and talked about The Chiller!

Silently, the Beto Carrero World begins to receive today what will be one of the biggest attractions of the park.

According to unofficial information, this is a new roller coaster called The Chiller and being brought into the United States. The toy would have been purchased from the Six Flags in New Jersey, where he worked for 10 years. The roller coaster gained fame in the land of Uncle Sam for being the official attraction of superheroes Batman and Robin and reach speeds of 110 km / h.

About 60 containers arrive in the early afternoon to the Port of ItapoŠ with pieces of the toy. A spokesperson for the port could not tell if the charge carries a roller coaster full or part, but has confirmed that the United States and the recipient is the Park of Penha.

Officially, the Park Beto Carrero World chose not to speak. Just said that several attractions should arrive by the end of the year."

Beto Carrero World already has a Vekoma SLC detailed with flames. Hopefully they can rebuilt CHILLER with its inline rolls and have a good run with the ride.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

Ride pieces arrived in Brazil. I saw pics of pieces being unloaded at the park.
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

On the hunt for 400 Thunderhawk's Avatar
    So you're saying I need to go to Brazil to finally ride the Batman side?

Thrillnetwork trip?
    My hardest earned credit is The Legend at Holiday World, first ridden 5.19.2012, exactly 1399 days after my first visit to Holiday World.
    Next up: Off season. Boo.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: SFGAdv/Cedar Point/SFMM | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Ravine Flyer II, Outlaw Run, Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Bizarro @ SFNE, New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler

Have fun! But no one goes to Brazil to ride a roller coaster.lol
    ThrillNetwork Moderator(Originally known as Nitro Luvr)
    2014 Coaster Draft Selection - Shambhala - Katun - Troy - Superman / la Atracciůn de Acero - Nefeskesen - Mammut - Air - Big Thunder Mountain
    Proud mem**r of the 400 club!!!!
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Thunderhead, Mammut, and Prowler | Steel Roller Coaster: Hyper-Nitro, Giga-Intimidator 305, LIM/LSM- bluefire, Inverted-Katun, Floorless-Kraken, Flying-Manta