Thread: ERT at SFA/SFMM

ERT at SFA/SFMM

I'm thinking about taking a trip out to LA for my vacation, and if I do I'll definately be hitting up SFMM. If do, I figure I should probably do at least two days, considering how big the park is. Considering the rediculous way SF parks price their season passes and single day tickets, it would probably just make the most amount of sense to get a SF season pass. My home park is SFA, so it would also give me a reason to trudge back over there. Looking at the prices, they're pretty similar (although with SFA you can buy a cheaper one without the bells and whistles that doesn't allow you to use it at any SF park, so I'm not considering that one). What will tip the balance is how the ERT works for both parks. I have been searching and can't find a schedule or more in-depth explanation as to how the ERT works other than that it exists. I also want to know when it's offered, which rides and hopefully a schedule.

Could anybody on the board please provide details for either park, SFA or SFMM, as to which rides and dates the ERT applies to, and a schedule if one is available? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't feel like manually adding my Track Record, so I'm just going to tell you it's 228.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: SROS@SFNE

Coastergenius100....I don't know the answer personally, but I did ask a bunch of friends that can give me the exact answers you are looking for. I'll post any information once I get it for you.

From SFA's website: Coaster Priority Access: July 9, 10, 12, 13
    Season Pass Holders get Priority Access on one select coaster during the last operating hour each evening July 9, 10, 12, 13. Just flash your 2012 Season Pass at the designated coaster during the last operating hour.
    - July 9: SUPERMAN
    - July 10: Apocalypse
    - July 12: Wild One
    - July 13: Roar

I just looked on SFMM's website and they don't have it listed.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305

Thanks for the info Katie, I'm surprised that one slipped past me. Too bad that it's too late at this point to do any of those dates. I'm assuming that the SFMM ERT will probably also be limited.
    I don't feel like manually adding my Track Record, so I'm just going to tell you it's 228.
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Cedar Point | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro | Steel Roller Coaster: SROS@SFNE

Yeah their website has no mention of their ERT schedule. Best bet is the call the park to get that kind of information.
    ~Website Admin and Staff Director~

Favorites: Amusement Park: Holiday World | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: Intimidator 305