Thread: Austin loves God and so do I

Austin loves God and so do I

My name is wavylips and my god is roaring like a roller coaster! I saw Austin posted about that song and I just joined today and have a few posts. When I got stuck on the Claw they played that song as I was getting rescued! That is just totally awesome! Anyone else on here find that going on rides brings you close to god or spiritual feelings. Like when I ride the orbiter I feel as light as the wings of an angel! Please be nice to me is all I ask if someone on here is an atheist or something else, okay I respect it if you can respect my beliefs!
    Last edited by Austin; 07-27-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Editor
    Totally! I see going on coasters a release of stress....Why? Well you scream your head off all the way from beginning to end...plus I always say a small prayer when I get on ANY ride that I am safe and no problems arise. Well so far so good! lol My God never fails me!
    The Adventure is coming! 2014 Coaster Draft picks
    Kingda Ka, Wild Eagle, ​Bahemath, The Kraken, FireChaser Express, Mavrick, Medusa, ​Full Throttle, Storm Runner, WildFire
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Dollywood | Wooden Roller Coaster: ThunderHead | Steel Roller Coaster: Wild Eagle

Son of Beast is going to be removed! He Reigns!
    ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

First, welcome to ThrillNetwork!

Second, please remember that you need to type with proper spelling, punctation, etc. It's ok for Facebook or email, not ok here.

And yes, there is a God... SOB is getting the boot!
    Intimidator Ride Count - 313 ** Proud Member of the 200 Club! - Current Count - 203

Coaster Draft 2014 Selections - Nitro - Balder - Thunderhead - Montu - X2 - Lightning Run - X-Flight - Kumba - Manta - Verbolten

Vote For Royaland of NASCAR in the 2014 Coaster Draft!

Favorites: Amusement Park: Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Wooden Roller Coaster: Voyage | Steel Roller Coaster: #1- Nitro #2- Intimidator