Thread: Article: Drive thru safari to end at Six Flags in New Jersey

Article: Drive thru safari to end at Six Flags in New Jersey

ThrillNetwork Editor - Originally: CHILLERLC1
    2001 - 10 Years of ThrillNetwork - 2011
    Expedition GeForce Helix Phoenix Colossos Flug der Damonen Ravine Flyer II Dragon Khan Afterburn RoarOSaurus
    Favorites: Amusement Park: Each park in my area has its own vibe but SFGADV is my proud home park and favorite. | Wooden Roller Coaster: El Toro, Phoenix | Steel Roller Coaster: NITRO, Bizarro SFNE, Kumba, Mindbender

I'll never forget hearing about the baboons going after convertible tops because of the banana extract in it.

I haven't been to the Wild Safari in at least 5 years. It's nice to go through every once in a while. It's nice we've had it in New Jersey. I look forward to see how the experience will evolve.

Going through the Wild Safari is just as much a rite of passage to the New Jersey resident as going to Great Adventure. That's part of being Jersey.

I have a Kings Dominion Lion Country coffee mug. That's a defunct park. Our park in NJ is not going defunct. I don't want it to go that way.

Maybe a wing coaster over their habitats? lol

Wild Safari is a huge chunk of land compared to SFGADV the park itself.

I'm guessing they're using park provided buses. I guess they'll park in the main theme park parking lot? We'll see soon.

This is interesting here. That is an awful lot of land to be used towards the amusement park itself. I wonder if maybe they plan to expand the golden kingdom area and maybe incorporate the animals into there. Or will the safari stay the same and just offer bus service. Either way the possibilities are endless. If they close the safari completely and put the animals into the park itself like SFDK, you are talking about a huge plot of land that can fit anything into it.

Teh Band
    They said the animals are staying so it will probally be a zoo type park
    Last edited by hawkman; 08-22-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: misspelling